Monday, September 24, 2012

Marilyn Monroe for MAC


Hello Beauties!

I am so excited for the Marilyn Monroe MAC Collection- I can hardly contain myself! I heard about this collection at the beginning of the year, and you can not imagine my excitement. I've literally been counting down the days till October... plus, it's my birthday month sooo PERFECT timing!

 Marilyn Monroe has been my idol/icon/heroine since I first saw her in "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" when I was only six years old. I fell in love then, and have loved her ever since... (HELLO, I use her last name). Needless to say, I can't wait to get my hands on a few pieces from this collection. 

BTW The packaging is TO DIE FOR. It's actually delicious to look at- SERIOUS eye candy happening here! I'm a sucker for cute packaging. MAC has captured the classic icon beautifully. 


There are five lipsticks....
from left to right:
Love Goddess
Charmed I'm Sure
Deeply Adored
Pure Zen
Scarlett Ibis

There are four eyeshadows (all veluxe pearl finish)

Nail Varnishes....
Two blushes and a beauty powder:

and more!

HOLY MARILYN...... 

What's on your wish list?

Xo Bambi






1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great collection. Not of of the colors would be suitable for me though. I would like to see a better view of the eyeshadow and would love to see you in all the cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete