Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mally's Favorite Things Volume 2: Holiday/NYE Look *SWATCHES*

Guess who's back back back back again.... Bambi's back.... tell a friend! ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIES! I know I kind of fell off the face of the earth, but boy am I back! And I brought an awesome review of a new product from Mally Beauty with me!  I received the 'Mally's Favorite Things Vol. 2' for Christmas today!


 Now, you all know  I love me some Mally Beauty, honey! I played around with this set while doing my makeup for Christmas dinner- and I was amazed by the results. Let's take a look.........

Here I am, hair still wrapped up in a towel- I had just finished playing with my Mally Beauty- and I LOVE the results!

 On my eyes: All three of the Mally Beauty Age Rebel Shadow Sticks in the Mally's Favorite Things Vol. 2 Collection. Burnished violet is all over my lid, with Jade in the crease and Sugar in my inner corners, under my lower lashline and also on the lid. Swatches coming up!

These eyeshadow sticks glide on like butter, and they will not crease on you! The color payoff is excellent and they blend so easily! These eyeshadow sticks are your primer, and eyeshadow all in one! They are the bomb!
 
Next comes eyeliner......

I love this new formula- the eyeliner glides on effortlessly and does not smudge or give me raccoon eyes after wearing it for many hours. I'm wearing Mally's new eyeliner formula in Express-O-Lane in my waterline only:

 
 

The kit also comes with three gorgeous liquid lipsticks:

And finally, what Mally Beauty Set would be complete without her famous Volumizing Mascara?  Guess what.... this kit comes with THREE! Mally's mascara is my all time fave. It doesn't flake, doesn't irritate my eyes, and makes my lashes go VA VOOM!


And there you have it ladies..... the colors are gorgeous, the product quality is wonderful, and it all comes in a shiny pink snakeskin box! True Mally Beauty style! Thank you Mally for making such a wonderful kit! I hope you all enjoyed this post- and get ready cause 2013 will be the year for BambiGirlBeauty


XOXO,
bambi


No comments:

Post a Comment