Thursday, May 3, 2012

A little off topic....

Hey everyone! So I know that this is off topic from anything beauty related, but its just too cool not to share! For those of you who don't know much about me, not only do I love makeup and beauty, but I'm also a singer/songwriter/musician! My stage name is Princess Bambi Monroe, you can google me to find out more and check out my music and music video! ANYWAY- the amazing Kelly Eident from I'm Your Present on Etsy (one of the most successful etsy stores, beloved by stars like Katy Perry and Audrey Kitching) has created a necklace and earrings inspired by ME!!!!! I was so excited and giggly when Kelly asked me if she could make a Bambi nameplate necklace to sell in her shop! I was like hellz yeah!!!! SO, if you haven't heard of I'm Your Present, go check out the store and prepare to be mezmerized by kittens, rainbows, skulls, and sparkles. And check out the Bambi necklace and earrings! (http://www.etsy.com/listing/98950587/blue-mirrored-acrylic-bambi-necklace) They are very affordable in the $12 range.



and I'm linking my music video for my song 'Rock is a Drug' here:


No comments:

Post a Comment