Tuesday, May 29, 2012

CUTEST makeup brush holder EVER!

Hello Gorgeous!

So I recently ordered a customized makeup brush holder on etsy from a store called PersonalizeYourStyle because I have SO many makeup brushes and no proper place to store them... I did attempt to make my own brush holder but didn't have the right beads to hold the brushes in place and it was a nightmare...
(I attempted to cut up old costume jewelry pearls thinking that would work... blonde moment or what?!) ANYHOO!!! Moving on to this amazing holder.....

I just had to share with you all because I am SO happy with this purchase.  Mine is a round 6x6 glass container, and when I opened the box I was shocked at how big it actually was! It's absolutely perfect to hold my brush collection. I was also SUPER impressed with the quality and intricate details! It looks very professional and looks so cute on my makeup counter and will surely impress my clients.

Holly's collection ranges from $18-$29 and she will customize your holder for you any way you like!!!! She made mine pink and black and even put a cute sparkly 'B' for Bambi!



DEFINITELY go check out Holly's etsy store!!! RIGHT NOW you can take 20% off your order by using the code MOM20 at checkout!
Happy Shopping, Beauty Babes!

Xo Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment