Monday, May 14, 2012

May Birchbox- Gossip Girl Edition

I received my May Birchbox- This month was my first box and it was Gossip Girl themed. I have never watched Gossip Girl, but loved the idea of a Gossip Girl Birchbox. I am already subscribed to Myglam, TestTube, and now Glossybox, and wanted to give Birchbox a try.

So let's take a look at what's inside.....

The first thing  I noticed was the bright yellow and hot pink tissue paper, I LOVE bright colors! Inside was a stila liquid eyeliner in a deep indigo color, a mini sized sample of Dr. Jart Water Fusion BB cream, a metallic gold nail polish, and three Kerestase samples including a shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum. These brands are very high end and generous sample sizes. Two products were full sized, being the nail polish and the stila eyeliner.

Let's look at some swatches......


Left: Dr. Jart Water Fusion BB cream- after I took the photo, I blended it out and it matched my skintone.
Upper right corner: Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Curacao
Bottom right corner: Color Club® Foil Collection in Disco Nap.


Overall, I am happy with this month box. For those of you don't know, birchbox is a monthly subscription of beauty samples sent to your door and it is $10 including shipping. There is a waiting list so to ensure you get yours ASAP, head over to their website now! www.birchbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment