Friday, June 1, 2012

Glossybox USA- May 2012

Hey beauties!

I just opened my first Glossybox for the month of May and I'm really happy with the products I received and of course, the beautiful and elegant packaging that Glossybox is known for.

Let's get into what's inside the box:

1. AMORE PACIFIC Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra Gel (South Korea)
A hydrating gel moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling bright and refreshes. Oil free. Full size is 1.7oz and retails for $100. We receive a 0.27fl sample size.

2. BURBERRY BEAUTY Lip Mist Sheer Lipstick in Copper No.202 (UK)
A creamy lipstick that leaves your lips moist and dewy. This is the perfect nude shade BTW! Full size is 0.12oz and retails for $30. We get a .028 sample size.

3. MARVIS Whitening Toothpaste (Italy) A cooling mint toothpaste that protects against tooth decay, tarter and plaque while naturally whitening your smile. I REALLY like this! This product is full size and retails for $7.50

4. PHYTO Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask for dry hair (France)
A containing mask that moisturized and detangles without weighing hair down.
Full size is 6.7oz and retails for $38. We get a 1.7fl size and I can tell that this will last quite a while for me and I'm looking forward to trying it.

And finally, 5. ZOYA Summer 2012 Beach And Surf Collection USA! This product is full size and I got the color RORY which is a beautiful violet sparkling shade. It retails for $8.

So, overall it was a pretty good box, and the packaging is better than any other beauty subscription box on the market (that I know of). It for sure beats Birchbox and Myglam (although I love Myglam).

Glossybox is $21 a month. If you'd like to subscribe, please visit their website www.glossybox.com for more information.

Thanks for reading!

Xo Bambi

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you purchase these and give a good review because most people are hesitant to subscribe. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! I really appreciate that!

      Delete