Saturday, July 14, 2012

My new Teen Esteem column in Bellaboo Magazine


Hey beauties! Today I am very excited to announce my new Teen Esteem Column with Bellaboo Magazine. As I have mentioned on this blog before, I started interning with Bellaboo about two months ago. Bellaboo is a skincare company and a brand within a brand that works with teenagers and pre-teens on self esteem. Our mission is to change the world one person at a time, and help them to learn to love themselves just the way they are! There are a ton of us on the Bellaboo Team- we're called Chatterchicks and each chatter chick is assigned a job, and a place in the Bellaboo Magazine. The girls are amazing, and their talent and skills amaze me all the time.

I applied to be the Teen Esteem editor of Bellaboo Magazine and I got the job! I am so excited because I'm super passionate about Pro- Self Esteem and this is my chance for my voice to be heard every month and spread a positive message.

Check out my first monthly column here: http://www.bellaboobabe.com/hair-blues

I hope you enjoy reading, and check out the rest of the magazine too for beauty tips, celebrity access, style tips and more!!!!!!!!

I love being a part of the Bellaboo Family.

Xo  Bambi

No comments:

Post a Comment