Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review- Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch

BLACKHEADS. 
We're all familiar with these guys. You'd be surprised how much gunk is hiding in your nose pores. It's actually quite shocking. I recently picked up these Lioele Blackheadzero Nose Patch's from Pretty and Cute, hoping they would be the answer to my blackhead problems. Was I right? You'll have to keep reading !

These nose strips claim to
  • Quickly remove dead cells and debris that clog pores and cause skin problems.
  • This nose patch can effectively soften keratin, maintain oil balance, and reduce the apperance of large pores.
  • For best result, use Lioele Pore Clean & Tightening Pack afterward to reduce excessive oil and tighten pores.
  • Continuous use can control oil balance and prevent blackheads from forming.
  •                                             


                              Here is a look at my 'Before' Nose Strip

    The top of the nose strip is made of a fabric like material, and the side that is photographed is the side that goes on your skin. It is a shiny and smooth texture, and I think it may be charcoal, which is well known to draw out impurities, and charcoal is a big thing in asian skincare (especially nose strips).

    WARNING...... 
    The AFTER photograph is really gross! 
    LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!

    Now that the disclaimer has been made, let me show you the final result.

    EWWWWWWW...... I could not believe all of that came out of my nose! 

    My final conclusion on the Lioele Blackhead Zero Nose Patch is that it does the job! I like these and will definitely pick up more. 

    I hope this review was helpful to you, and if you'd like to pick these up for yourself just head over to prettyandcute.com

    Xo Bambi








No comments:

Post a Comment