Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Review: EssentiallyBella

When it comes to body scrubs, I don't suffer fools gladly. It's so hard to find the perfect scrub- they're either too runny, to abrasive, the scrub disappears as soon as water hits it, you know what I'm talking about girls.... So I took a chance when I purchased from a little store on etsy called 'EssentiallyBella'.

Essentially Bella body scrubs are made by Jami and her products are free
of Sulfates and Parabens. Instead, she uses Organic coconut oil, and essential oils, and other natural products. And EssentiallyBella NEVER tests on animals- I love that!

First of all, let me say that all of Jami's products smell absolutely GORGEOUS.

           

This body scrub does a great job at exfoliating and I LOVE the way it leaves my skin soft and hydrated- you can feel the coconut oil on your skin even after washing the scrub off, and it feels so nourishing.

I rate this product 5 stars on a scale of 1-5 and I recommend you give it a try if you're searching for a new scrub. Prices range from $5-$14 depending on the size.

Find EssentiallyBella on etsy.

In addition to the body scrub, I also picked up the lavender bath and shower oil.

                   


This oil comes with the option of a spray pump or normal pump- I use the spray pump and it distributes the oil very well- and a little goes a long way! This oil is VERY hydrating and soothing. I love to spray a few spritz in my bath, and I use it directly on my body when I've stepped out of the shower. You don't need lotion anymore after using this!

Purchasing a product from a etsy seller can be tricky- since it's not a 'brand name', you never know if it will be hit or miss- but these two products are definitely a HIT and when I run out, i'll be back for more!

Definitely check out EssentiallyBella on Etsy CLICK HERE TO GO TO ESSENTIALLYBELLA STORE and if you have any questions, send a message to Jami. She is so sweet and very helpful!

Enjoy, beauties!

Xo Bambi


No comments:

Post a Comment